Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just to say .......

....... thank you to everyone who has left comments and welcomed me so warmly to blogging. I had quite the surprise when I checked my blog and saw that comments had risen to double figures on my last post and I’d more followers! Seeing my dear friend Siobhan’s name mentioned sent me heading straight to her wonderful blog and, sure enough, she had indeed pointed people in my direction. I may have been hesitant at the start but now that I’ve dived in I am really enjoying the experience and I’m looking forward to visiting, commenting and getting to know you all. I love seeing what people are working on. Often I come across a design that I’ll only have glanced at when it’s first been released only to see progress pictures on a blog and realise that it’s a ‘must have’.

No progress picture of Betsy with this post - headless sheep aren’t the best look and that’s where I left off stitching yesterday! This is more me dropping in because I wanted to let you all know how much I appreciated your welcome! Thank you!

Until next time…..

9 comments:

Siobhan said...

:) It's fun, isn't it?? I'm so glad that you decided to dive into the blogging world!

Katrina said...

Don't you love it! I am so glad you decided to do this Lois :-).

sherry ♥ lee said...

Oh goodie...this means you'll be leaving comments on my blog! :) And I know you won't reveal any of my deep, dark secrets!!! lol!!

Melissa said...

Welcome Lois! I did find your blog via Siobhan's. I look forward to seeing more of Betsy - she's in my stash but not started yet.

Have a lovely weekend.

Jan said...

I just know how much fun blogging will be for you! Here is to many happy days with your blog!! Can't wait to see more of Betsy, do hurry with those sheep heads! lol

RuthB said...

Welcome to blogland--- You're right; it does play holly heck with your stashing tendencies though.

I can't wait to see your progress :)

Cyn said...

Hi Lois,

Welcome to blogging!

You are going to love hanging out with everyone. :-)

I'm still laughing at picturing "headless sheep", especially since it's almost Halloween. LOL!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Deb said...

Blogging is a lot of fun, isn't it! You are going to be enabled beyond belief! I found your blog through Siobhan's too and I have to say that she is one of the biggest enablers (and I say that with affection because she does some wonderful stitching). Look forward to seeing more of Betsy!

Linen Stitcher said...

Ah, yes. Now you've discovered the enabling aspect of blogging. My stash has grown by leaps and bounds as I admire projects that other stitchers have featured on their blogs. Just don't forget to show us your must-have patterns after you purchase them, in case we need to buy them, too!